By Doula Jen
This is a one pan, one serving dish for one special mama. Easy for a doula to throw together and completely doable for the mama to cook while flying solo. Veggies, spice, immunity boosting garlic and protein. All the good stuff for Baby’s main squeeze.
- 4 slices of turkey bacon, cut into squares
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onions
- 1 baby sweet pepper (any color), chopped
- 5 – 8 jalapeño slices
- 6 – 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1½ cups baby spinach
The How To:
- No oil needed to start this one! Place turkey bacon pieces in a skillet heated medium-high.
- After turkey bacon gets going, add garlic, onions, sweet pepper and jalapeños.
- Turn frequently.
- When onions and peppers turn slightly translucent, add spinach and tomatoes.
- Turn and stir until spinach is wilted but still bright green.
- Eat hot! Great by itself or with a good bread.