It’s a feeding frenzy this month at the blog. The theme is “eats” — Mama eats, Papa eats, Baby eats; bottles, breasts and everything in between. This one is great for the fridge or freezer during those busy postpartum days.
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 cups black beans
- 2 cups kidney beans
- 2 cups pinto beans
- 1 heaping Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 0.5 tsp. garlic salt
Put it Together:
- Brown turkey meat in a touch of your favorite oil, at the bottom of a large pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer on low for at least 45 min.
- Garnish with sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese, jalapeños and crispy onions.