By The Welcome Baby Care Doulas
Yesterday we checked-in. Today we check-up! Forget the rusty hinges, trips to Menards, grouting, gardening, and spring closet cleaning. Here’s the real deal honey-do list:
1. Offer a massage without expectation of one in return.
2. Pop on “your song” at random. You don’t need to dance, dedicate, or gush. Just share a smile.
3. Breakfast in bed. Coffee and toast will do just fine. If it’s during the 10:00 nap AFTER chores, nursing, and laundry, so be it.
4. Create a super fun nickname for your love. Mommy, Daddy, and Dear don’t count.
5. Carve, chalk, or Sharpie your initials—heart and arrow and all—somewhere sweet and secret.