For trips to Grandma’s or a world tour, here are a few of our favorite must-haves:
- Lotus Travel Crib – carry-on size, easy and quick set up, also a play yard, wide age range, backpack portability.
- Maclaren Volo Stroller – lightweight umbrella stroller, ideal for 6 months plus.
- White Noise Machine – street noise in New Orleans? Older cousins playing at Grandmas? Not for nap time…
- Baby carrier – pick your favorite. Ergo and woven seem most travel friendly, but having one you like is a must.
- Baby wash – because the hotel brand mini shampoos won’t do. Our favorite is California Baby.
Beyond that — travel light, don’t over think it, pick up last minute needs on the go…and Bon Voyage, Baby!