By Doula Jen
Comfort food! With a little protein – potassium punch. So flavorful, you won’t even need syrup. Makes about 4 servings — feel free to double or triple for freezing!
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1¼ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (plus extra for dressing)
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 banana, peeled and diced (plus extra for garnish)
The How To:
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix in the peanut butter until dry ingredients are coated and crumbly.
- Add milk, stir until blended.
- Stir in bananas.
- Cook over hot skillet in butter or your oil of choice.
- Remove from heat and top with more peanut butter (while pancake is still hot).
- Garnish with banana slices.