It’s relationship month here at the blog!
Today, we give a shout out to an old doula standard — the little love note. We like to leave them for mamas throughout our shifts — just a few words of encouragement by the coffee pot or in the client binder.
- You pumped three ounces?! WOW!
- I know last night was rough, but today is a new day and you are an AMAZING mama!
Things like that.
This small gesture works wonders in your partnership as well, and it’s kind of fun. Just a little post-it goes a long way.
- Hey Love — just thinking about our first date. Remember?
- I love watching you with our baby. Thank you for being you!
- Thank you for remembering to pick up milk! You rock!
Got it? You’re up, Shakespeare. Spread the love!